Friday: 4p-11p/ Gates at 3p
Saturday: 3-11p/ Gates at 2p
Sunday: 2:30p-10p/ Gates at 1:30p
Driving? Buy parking online here.
Public Transit: https://www.gwcca.org/parking-directions/public-transportation/ accessible via the Dome/ Philips/ GWCC stop on the East/West line of MARTA.
• Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
• Any and all professional audio recording equipment
• Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
• Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
• Drones or any other remote flying device
• Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
• Framed backpacks
• Glass and metal containers of any kind
• Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
• Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
• Pets (except service animals)
• Professional radios or walkie-talkies
• Selfie sticks
• Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
• Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
• Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
• Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
• Chairs of any kind