- SHAKY KNEES EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- SHAKY BEATS EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- MORE SWEETWATER 420 FEST ARTISTS UNVEILED
- Bank of America Endows $1 Million to Centennial Olympic Park Expansion
- Centennial Olympic Park Hosts Atlanta’s Inaugural Chinese Lantern Festival
- New historic marker for 1996 Games unveiled in Centennial Olympic Park
- Frank Poe Receives 2016 Convention Center Lifetime Achievement Award
- GWCCA’s Frank Poe: Leader, Mentor, Motivator, Icon
AT&T Contribution to Georgia World Congress Center Authority Essential to Park Improvements
On-site fine dining space transforming into a grab-and-go eatery.
The state-of-the-art $1.5 billion future home of the Atlanta Falcons.
The Georgia World Congress Center Authority is moving forward with plans to build a new headquarter hotel on the northwest corner of the campus.
Flooring upgrade features terrazzo surface, starting in Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center.
In the spirit of the wildly popular original Adopt-a-Brick program from Atlanta’s 1996 Summer Olympic Games, Centennial Olympic Park has launched a brand new initiative to add 40,000-plus personalized commemorative bricks to the 21-acre urban oasis.
Graduations, birthdays, new arrivals, nuptials, anniversaries, promotions – for a limited time, you can mark these celebratory memories and milestones in epic fashion. Not sure what to put on your brick? CLICK HERE to test your inscription on a virtual brick.
Support comes as part of Bank of America’s efforts to help build a thriving community and economy in Atlanta with targeted capital investments