- Georgia World Congress Center Authority Appoints Sr. Director of Convention Sales
- Georgia World Congress Center’s Social Table Introduces Flexible Dining to Event Planners and Guests
- More than 90,000 Attendees and Fans on GWCCA Campus Highlight a Busy Weekend Downtown
- Savannah Convention Center Selects Partner for Hutchison Island Hotel Project
- Bank of America Endows $1 Million to Centennial Olympic Park Expansion
- Centennial Olympic Park Hosts Atlanta’s Inaugural Chinese Lantern Festival
- New historic marker for 1996 Games unveiled in Centennial Olympic Park
- Frank Poe Receives 2016 Convention Center Lifetime Achievement Award
GWCC sleek restaurant concept reopens with new flavors and modern flair.
The state-of-the-art $1.5 billion future home of the Atlanta Falcons.
The Georgia World Congress Center Authority is moving forward with plans to build a new headquarter hotel on the northwest corner of the campus.
Flooring upgrade features terrazzo surface, starting in Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center.
Upcoming Q&A Session on Park Visioning and Construction
April 12, 3:30pm- 5:00pm
Southern Roots, Georgia World Congress Center Building B